My name is Jenny Tenney Goss, and I am a visual storyteller based in Salisbury, North Carolina. My passion is experiencing beauty in life through the lens of my camera and getting to know the amazing people I meet along the way. I shot my first wedding 12 years ago while I was photojournalism student at UNC Chapel Hill and have been hooked ever since. I love capturing genuine emotions and relationships, and it is my goal to preserve your family's memories for years to come.
I would love to give you and your family the gift of meaningful & beautiful photographs.
If you want to know more about me, here are some things I'm into:
- I love my family- my husband, Aaron, and my kids, Heidi (4) & Ben (2).
- Planning my future homestead/mini farm. Bees, chickens, maybe even cows!?
- Hiking and spending time in nature. I once hiked 30 miles in one day in the wilderness of Montana. Yes, I got lost!
- Animals of all kinds. I love my rescue puppy, Rio, who isn't really a puppy anymore. He's almost 10!
- Health and local, organic food. KW Homestead is my favorite!
- Reading. Currently on Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown. Any good recommendations?
- Traveling to all corners of the globe. A family camping trip to Yellowstone is near the top of the list right now. St. John USVI, Switzerland, Vancouver Island, Hawaii, Tikal in Guatemala, Cinque Terre in Italy, Paris, Glacier National Park in Montana and Highway 101 in California are some of the favorite places. What is your favorite destination?