My name is Jenny Tenney Goss, and I am a visual storyteller based in sweet little Salisbury, North Carolina. My passion is experiencing beauty in life through the lens of my camera and getting to know the amazing people I meet along the way. I love capturing genuine emotions and relationships, and it is my goal to preserve your family's memories for years to come.
I shot my first wedding 12 years ago and have been hooked ever since. In 2008, I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill with a degree in photojournalism and hit the ground running with my photography business.
I would love to give you and your family the gift of meaningful & beautiful photographs.
Here are some things I'm into...
- my husband, Aaron, and my kids, Heidi (4) and Ben (1)
- making life FUN and choosing joy everyday
- the beauty of nature and the great outdoors
- hiking, and long walks with a good friend
- animals of all kinds
- local, organic food
- taking every opportunity to learn and be open-minded
- reading (I'd love your book recommendation!)
- traveling to all corners of the globe
- planning my future homestead/mini farm